Monday, June 02, 2008

DO YOU LIKE MY NEW HEADER (: Thankyew to Naomi for making it for me cause I'm #1 noob at these things and so am vv grateful (: Is very pretty and I lub the colourz!

K anyway. Mugging today in school with Merrill and Joanne was quite successful! Basically was supposed to meet Mehmeh in school at 1, and then go mug, but he had this council meeting thingo, but apparently he "went to the toilet" (i.e. went to eat ice cream) and asked me to go find him in the canteen where I found him eating melted ice cream (i.e. just cream) and it was.. runny and yellow and why does that sound like mucus D: Anywayz headed to the library and saw Joanne on the way up!! Super nais coincidence. So we ended up talking crap (K I was mostly just listening) and trying to mug. All I can say is that the second half of our mugging (after we went to 7eleven) was much more successful. Note to self though: Hard to study with people I talk so much crap with; it really trains my concentration.

Today was basically a pretty good day :D

No training tmr morning so is all good, I get to sleep in again.

Singapore Open in 2 dayzz OMG :o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home