Monday, May 19, 2008

I need a proper holiday SERIOUSLY.I'm so damn exhausted everyday after training and having to complete homework / revision when I'm feeling like jelly really doesn't help much either. I NEED A PROPER HOLIDAY, one that doesn't require any physical activity other than sightseeing. SEA AGE DOES NOT COUNT AS A PROPER HOLIDAY cause we have to study and compete and it eats into school so I can't stay back for another week after that to go shopping ): Life seriously damn tough. I can't go for CCAL camp either cause of Singapore Open. I HAVE NO FREAKING LIFE I HAVENT WATCHED A MOVIE SINCE JUMPER CAN??!!!! I DONT GO OUT I DONT HANG OUT IN SCHOOL MUCH ANYMORE, all I do is study swim sleep shit eat WHAT THE FREAK JC isn't supposed to be like this!!!

I didn't start this post meaning to be emo but seriously thinking about the no holiday all swimming and studying June hols is damn sucky. I'm all ): now cause there's nothing substantial in my life!!!!

I NEED A NEW LIFE KTHXBAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home