Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Decided that I really owed this blog a post.

SO anyway uhm highlight of last week was.. Watching Made of Honour and the SSC elections! Finally met up with Shawn after forever, and watched Made of Honour which is srsly a huge chick flick, but was a good laugh anyway. ("Guess what I'm going to order." "(thinks) Uhm, a cookie?" "no, be more specific." "(THINKS) UHM. A BIG cookie?" Yeah that and other retarded lines.)I think he was like ??!?! cause I made him watch a chik flik on his birthday so whoops. But we both had fun. Sunday was elections + AGM at SSC, and the turnout was HUGE. Gymmed in the morning then hung around the club with Shawn (mostly) and the rest of the gang. I waited almost an hour for my lunch to come. -.-

K and.. Today was math make up in school at EIGHT FREAKING AM! Quote of the day from Mr Tay!

Class: "Sir so if we don't know how to do the question we should just skip it right?"
Mr Tay: "Well yes but if you've been through the paper 6 times in the first hour you should seriously consider doing something with your life."

So it doesn't sound so funny here. But. It was hilarious then!! Then headed out for brunch with Jo, Zhihe, Junming and Guowei. Brunch at Macs was.. suitably amusing, as is everything that I do with my class :D Then ARCADE where I actually played arcade games for the first time in my life. DAYTONA + SHOOTING HOOPS = FUNZ. Okay so maybe I need a life BUT DO NOT JUDGE ME!!!

Ripped this from Khoonnie's blog.

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 9.44pm
Name: Katrina
Sisters: 0
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 6.5
Height: 160cm

Where do you live: Singapore
Favourite drinks: Green Apple Juice
Favourite breakfast: Pineapple buns from Hong Kong!

Have you ever been on a plane?: Definitely.
Swam in the ocean: Yesss.
Fallen asleep at school: HAHA uhm. Never (:
Broken someone's heart: Not shure....
Fell off your chair: Not that I remember.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Not really all night, but maybe half the night.
Saved e-mails: Nope. I only save SMS.

What is your room like: Awesomer than yours.
What's right beside you: Fone.
What is the last thing you ate: Apple (bottom jeanssss)

Ever had chicken pox: Nope ><
Sore throat: Too many times.
Stitches: Yea 9 on my head when I fell off my chair onto the sliding door track at 2.
Broken nose: Nope.

Do you believe in love at first sight: From personal experience it usually doesn't last.
Like picnics: Totally.
Who was were the last person people you danced with: Uhm.
Last made you smile: Rachie.
You last yelled at: Think it was Jo at the arcade this morning.

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Yup.
Kissed anyone: Nope.
Get sick: Uh uh.
Talk to an ex: Haha this is.... kinda I guess.
Miss someone: Yes.
Eat: HOW COULD I NOT.

Best feeling in the world: To be held in someone's arms and feel like nothing else in the world matters.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yea.
What's under your bed: Uhh. dust.
Who do you really hate: Hmmmm. Its more a dislike than a hate. Hate is a strong word.
What time is it now?: 9.51pm

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yes.
Do you have any siblings: Yes.
Do you want children: Yes.
Do you smile often: Quite.
Do you like your hand-writing: Yes :D
Are your toe nails painted: Nope cause they chip during training ):
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Haha i sleep anywhere.
What color shirt are you wearing now: Yellow-orange.
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Swimming.
I can't wait till: Sea age with Khoonnie! <3
When did you cry last: Its been a while.

Are you a friendly person: Pretty much?
Do you have any pets: No.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Driving lesson.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Yes, although its been a while.
Do you sleep with the TV on?: No.
What are you doing right now?: this DUH.
Have you ever crawled through a window?: Nope.
Can you handle the truth?: Depends?
Are you too forgiving?: Actually. Yes.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mom.
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: I don't usually cry in front of ppl.
How many people can you say you've really loved?: 4.
Do you eat healthy?: You're kidding right?
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Yes.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Nope.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Khoons or Mel.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Loud I think, but it depends.
Are you confident?: Quite.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. At primary school.
2. Swimming
3. Having fun
4. Loving life.
5. Watching TV.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Sleep.
2. Sleep.
3. Sleep.
4. Sleep.
5. Uh... Sleep.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Hazelnut Praline chocolate!
2. Ice cream.
3. Full cream milk + Milo powder.
4. Green apple juice
5. MOST FOOD IS GOOD.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Shop
2. Travel
3. Shop
4. Travel
5. Do charity (HAHA I TOTALLY JUST LEFT K's ANSWERS THERE.)

5 of my bad habits:
1. Speaking too fast.
2. Fiddling with things.
3. Being noisy.
4. Eating too slow.
5. Slacking at training.

5 places I have lived in:
1. Uh. Louis Court (sp?)
2. Bedok.
3. -
4. -
5. -

5 jobs I've had:
1. swimmer
2. student
3. -
4. -
5. -

5 people I tag:

1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -

Whoever. Okay I'm damn tired and thirsty now and IM CRAVING GREEN APPLE JUICE! AND THERE IS NO TRAINING TMR I LOVE WEDNESDAYS. Please please please don't let me screw SingOpen uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home