Thursday, April 24, 2008

So today was an alright day, though I was SUPER tired, kept dozing off. Fell asleep during GP, and woke up to Ms Uma saying "Katrina are you alright? I hope you weren't sleeping." Oops.

Anyway there was this really funny conversation going on between Andrew and Fats.

Andrew: "Yea my degree is damn high"
Me: " Mine's like 700 plus!"
Fats: "HUH THEN HOW YOU SEE?"
Andrew: "Contacts la! -.-"

K it doesn't sound so funny now ):

Anywayzzz headed to the library to do GPP, and finally finished it at like 530! So went upstairs to look for Mel and Jenwei, found them mugging :o So to cut a long story short we decided to head down to Island Creamery at Serene. As we were coming down in the lift, the lift suddenly shuddered to a stop. So needless to say we were all like WTH?? And when we got down to the canteen, YueZhen told me to "thank a certain councillor for that" SO I KNEW IT WAS MERRILL LEE. MERRILL NEXT TIME YOU DIE.

Cabbed there. I had brownie with cookies and cream ice cream, and thanks to JW for letting me eat half of his mudpie, it was freak awesome!! Cabbed home with him after that, while Mel bussed home. He only had 10 bucks and his EZlink cause Mel stole his iPod and his wallet. Tsk Mel. Anyway we were damn worried our collective 30 bucks wouldn't cover the ride home cause there was a jam. Thank goodness it did though. Anyway I had fun, we have to do it again!!!

Am done with Lit essay and PI, and am going to heck Econs essay, so that's about it for tonightz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home