Sunday, April 27, 2008

Jazz yesterday night was pretty alright, basically went to hear Naomi and Tom sing, and damn they're good. Left early at about 830pm though, and headed to J8 to have dinner with Mel. She bought 2 bowls of beef soup which cost 8 bucks in total! Totally not worth it in my book, but I got to share it so whatever. :D

Anyway next point. ONG YANHAN IS TOTALLY COUNCIL PRESIDENT! Like how srsly awesome is that. Yanz now you have to be more glam alr, cannot go around taking retarded pictures anymorezzzzz :D

Pics like this.


AND THIS D:

I have more but I think I'll save her reputation a little eh heh.

This morning's set was.. kinda weird. Damn my stamina really sucks, couldn't even make all the times for the 12x25 dive sprints. Missed 1, and had to swim 2x200 fly as penalty cause I false started another one. Basically the set was 12x25 sprint, with a given time to make, and the penalty was 1x200 fly for each time that we missed. All this was cause coach is still pissed about our 3k for time on Saturday. Think its largely my fault cause I was swimming really slow and srsly trying not to die, but compared to everyone it looked like I was slacking ): Now's not the time to emo about it I suppose, but to make the most of what time I have left before I have to stop to study for A's. Its just strange to think that I've put so much time and effort into this sport for so long, yet I'm not really very good at it. Kinda seems like a waste of energy. I wish I could be better, but I suppose the failing is no one else's but my own for not having the drive to train as hard as other people. Oh wellz there're many more things in life.

I've more or less finished swim capt's speech for this Wednesday. I hope its good enough :/

Back to maths. Baibai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home