Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ohmygosh I'm blogging! :D

Alright so lets talk school. Its been pretty good, really slack and all. I love 09A03B we like ROCK (:

And yup so I've been hanging out a lot with Zhihe and Mel. Bff's (: They're both so retarded its hilarious. You know what Zhihe said to me that day -.-

me: "Aunty, mifen gan1 de."
zhihe: "why'd you order gan1 de? Is it because you're Katrina GAN?"

-.- omg la. Why do I even hang out with him.

And mel thinks that to ask a question in chinese, you have to raise your intonation at the end of the sentence. Like, to ask, have you eaten, Mel says you have to say "chi1 le?" You have to hear her say it. She was SOOOO adamant about it.

Anyway yup what else. Training's been good! I've been training properly, please clap for me. This is the first time in over a year I'm actually trying to train hard. Hope SNAG goes well this year (:

OG outing tmr at East Coast. I'm going to rush there after training. Who wants to bet I'm not going to have enough energy to cycle / go high? ):

K I'm tired of blogging. The problem with not blogging for a long time is that when you finally come back to blog, you realise that the multitude of things you want to blog about is so overwhelming that you'd rather not blog at all. Did that just make any sense?

Chinese New Year is coming I CAN'T WAIT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home