Thursday, December 13, 2007

I feel like a slow, lousy swimmer. I now realise how hard everyone else trains in comparison to me. Feeling extremely apprehensive about SNAG now >< I have to improve like a million seconds to qualify for any decent meet next year. IPS points suck because all my 200m swims srslysrsly 'pwn'. First! from the back. Sheesh I'm even worried about my getting into SEA AGE next year can you believe it. I do not want __________ to beat me in 100 back please she'll go around being an asshole and telling everyone she's so fast. Hurr. Will suck. PLUS if she qualifies for SEAage she won't let ANYBODY forget she made it ONCE to seaage. BIG DEAL HURR. Okay will stop bitching.

Have started watching Snow Queen. Alex recommends it so I've started watching it. Its pretty good so far. I can't wait for Bull Fighting to finish so I can watch it at one shot! I need my Mike He fix okay. ): He was sexiest in Devil Beside You. Badboy mike FTW! :D K ignore me.

Off to watch Snow Queen again.

Buaizzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home