Tuesday, January 01, 2008

So its a new year! HAPPY NEW YEAR! (:

Lets talk about last night. Last night was spent baking for the potluck today because mom decided that she didn't have the time to prepare anything. At 11.55pm I decided, hey why not go watch the countdown on tv, though I don't really care? So i switched the TV on, and the were already singing the Auld Lang Syne song. I was like -.- Anyway it was nice cos now its the start of a new year, and I hope everything goes well this year (:

So this morning was training again, as usual. Was supposed to be the 10km set, but coach cut it to 8.8km total (how auspicious) I think we did much less than that in reality. Skipped like 28x50 = 1.4km! Winz. Potluck after that was mad because there were sooooooo many people it wasn't even funny. Still hilarious and all that though.

Soo yes school starts tmr. I'm looking forward to it! Looking forward to seeing everyone again, and to being in a new environment and getting to know new people :D

I know I should kinda post my resolutions and stuff, but I don't really feel like it. I'd rather keep them to myself.

Anyway does anyone know how much it costs to send an sms to New Zealand because I kinda sent quite a few of them :\

Anyway I'm never in the mood to blog nowadays so that's it. baiii.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home