Friday, December 28, 2007

School starts in 4 days! :o I'm torn between being apprehensive and being excited about it. I hope orientation'll be fun :D :D :D

I'm just amusing myself here.

Training tmr morning again ): I think coach is kinda mad cos I haven't been going a lot. Like I train once a day and many of them go twice ): But he was quite alright today. The 12x50 max was crazy. I haven't sprinted so mush so hard since forever. I still love sprints though (: And the kicking set was awesome. Kicking is always awesome for me :D

Shit this is a lousy post. I just felt like coming here to post something. I miss Noelle and Nickkkkkkk ): Sheesh I've been like adopted by Gareth's family already HAHAHA.

okay am out whatever goodbye!

btw i miss you soooo much its not even funny alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home