Sunday, December 02, 2007

Yay LovemeHatemeKillmenow yesterday was good! Lots of humor and laughs as expected, albeit in a very random gep fashion. Loved Zhen Er as Lysander Alexander Tan Ah Kow, Oceana as Chao Ah Beng (Who'd interject the most hilarious things at the worse times: Lysie ah, nehh mind la, at least your sister vehh chio!), Omi as Cho Pin (not SHOPAN as sh'ed remind you), and everyone else in the cast. You guys should srsly be stage actors or something next time manz. I will come watch!

Ohmanz I'm vv sian. Don't want to go for the )(&@$*&$#E familygathering later kthxbye. ):

Training was tiring. I have no idea why because the set was actually much much easier than the sets the past week or so, and everyone was heaving sighs of relief after land training. I think its the result of training hard for like 2-3 whole weeks (something I haven't done since like sec2) so its probably all good. SEE I wanted to crash this afternoon but cannot bring myself to now that I have to drag myself out of bed again at 3 to go for THE GATHERING. ): Sucks.

Kkzz this post is vehh disjointed and shizz I cannot keep talking like this its bad for me.

Am currently addicted to Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold and Let Love In by the Goo Goo Dolls. Both rather emo songs.

Have to leave for said gathering soon so shall go get ready. Fwoar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home