Wednesday, December 26, 2007

ALRIGHT So people have been asking me to blog. I'M BLOGGING NOW!

So Bintan was great! It was just 4 days of eating, sleeping, slacking, going to the beach, and watching tv. Sounds awesome huh! There aren't many pictures because we only did the above things, but I will post them BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS ARE OVER, and when I can be bothered to find the other memory card.

Hmm the last few days have been quite fun! I met Gareth's cousins Nick and Noel when I was at his house, and I ended up going to the zoo with them that day, and like meeting up with them every day after that. Damn was it fun. Haha Gareth your family is awesome!

Uhm and Christmas eve was completely awesome! First we had the usual family gathering for dinner, and the exchange of presents, then after that we headed over to G's place so that we could all go down to Orchard to uh, revel in the atmosphere. It was horribly crowded and there were idiots spraying everyone around them with fake snow. We obviously got sprayed ): But somehow it was really an awesome night :D The christmas party was totally fun too.

Aand bowling and walking around Suntec today.. I shan't bore you with the details, which I think are only funny to me. FAIL HAAHAH. Then shopping with Mom and Jon! We bought like 600bucks worth of stuff la omggg.

So that's my week in a nutshell. This is a sucky post. Uhm school's starting soon and I dont' want it too ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home