Monday, January 21, 2008

I have one nice shiny blue-black on the right side of my butt now. It hurts like nobody's business ): Now I have one bruise on the top of my head, and one on my butt. How awesome is that )):

Anyway training today was harder than I thought it was going to be, but I think I'm more prepared for SNAG this year than I was at the same time last year.

Khoonnie day was good :D We spent more than half the break devising a plan for her _______. I'm so glad it worked in the end! Proud of you girl <3 Oh and she went over to talk to Jon Neo and be laughed at so that I could say hi to ___ (: Omg I love Khoonnie (: (: (: (special people get three smilies)

H8s Math and Human Geog. They're miserable subjects and the people who invented them should be shot. I have a GAN. bangbang DIE.

I'm reeeaaaallllly tired now. And edlyn says that we have to run 2.4 for PE tmr. Like whatthefrick(^#^%)#$($&*(*!!!!! RARRR.

K night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home