Friday, November 09, 2007

Am here doing stupid quizzes because I slept from 3-730pm today and I'm really in no mood to sleep. Cycling + sleepover at gg's was fun. I fell asleep at 4plus in the middle of Fantastic 4. It was so whatever.

Credits to Rachgoh's blog.

1. Name a friend who's name starts with "S"
- hmm. Shawn.

2. 4th person on your missed calls
- Hmm I think it was Parker.

3. Last text msg you received
- Hmm I think it was from Yang. Something about the tshirts.

4. Do you chew on straws
- hmm sometimes.

5. Do you have curly hair
- nah. My hair's just.. all over the place.

6. Who's the coolest person in your life
- I think it might be me :D

7. What's the last thing you ate?
- DINNER(:

8. What's the last thing you've said to someone and who was it?
- SCAM. haha Kris.

9. Do you watch TV?
- yea.

10. What should you be doing right now?
- Sleeping I suppose.

11. Do you have a nickname?
- Kat, Kwat, Fart. lol

12. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- depends :D

13. Who's the youngest in the family
- That would be me.

14. Where was the last place you slept other than your home?
- GG's.

15. Who do you trust the most?
- Hmm. I guess that would be Shawn.

16. Do you think people who come up with brain dead quizzes are crying for help in some twisted way?
- Yea, probably. Help their lost souls.

LAST person you saw:
- my brother.

Talked to on the phone:
- Mum?

Hugged:
- Gohgoh (:

Texted:
- GG.

5 people to do this:
Do it if you want. I don't really care lolz.

K another one!

T R U T H F U L L Y

1. Do you like anyone?
- Definitely.

2. Do they know it?
- Doubt so.

3. Simple or complicated?
- I'd much rather simple. But how many things really are?

IN - T H E - L A S T - M O N T H - H A V E- Y O U

4. Had sex?
- Dude.

5. Bought something?
- HAHA OF COURSE.

6. Gotten sick?
- Almost did a couple of times.

7. Been hugged?
- YUP.

8. Felt stupid?
- Don't I always :\

9. Talked to an ex?
- Yea.

10. Missed someone?
-How could I not?

11. Failed a test?
- No. Thank goodness.

12. Danced?
- nah.

13. Gotten your hair cut?
- Hmm. Nope.

14. Lied?
- Come to think of it.. no :D

U N I Q U E

15. Nervous habits?
- Fidgeting.

16. Are you double jointed?
- Uh uh.

17. Can you roll your tongue?
- yeah! :D

18. Can you raise one eyebrow?
- YES :D

H A V E - Y O U - E V E R'S

19. Said "I Love you"?
- Yes.

20. Given money to a homeless person?
- mmhmm.

21. Smoked?
- Gross. No way.

22. Waited all night for a phone call?
- Nope. I'd just fall asleep lolz.

23. Snuck out?
- No la I'm so guai :D

24. Sat and looked at the stars?
- Yes, but not with the one I want to the most.

M A N N E R S

25. Do you swear/curse?
- Too much, I think.

26. Do you ever spit?
- Gross no, but Ken does.

27. You cook your own food?
- Uh. When I'm in the mood haha.

28. You do your own chores?
- Yea. Since I have the time now anyway.

29. You like beef jerky?
- Never tried it.

30. You're happy with your life?
- Nah, not really.

31. You own a dog?
- I WISH ):

32. You spend your money wisely
- Sometimes? D:

33. Do you like to swim?
- Unfortunately, no. Its just a habit.

34. When you get bored do you call a friend?
- Not really.

35. Sleep in a bed with the opposite sex?
- If I remember right the last time was at Asean Schools. We just fell asleep okay!

36. Hooked up in the woods?
- Hurr.

37. Drank a bottle of alcohol by yourself?
- No way. Hate the stuff.

38. Hooked up in the shower?
- o0

39. Been Dumped?
- Hmm I don't think so.

40. Stolen money from a friend?
- Duh no, but I know someone who has -.-

41. Slept naked?
- huh. I guess not.

42. Been in a fist fight?
- Nopes.

43. Had a crush on a teacher?
- Not really, no.

45. Been on an airplane?
- Of course.

46. Slept all day?
- Nah. I'm not THAT big a pig :D

47. Missed someone so much it hurt?
- YES.

48. Fallen asleep during school?
- Unfortunately.

49. Been lonely?
- Not really.

50.Cheated in a game?
- ahahha yeah.

52. Been in a car accident?
- Yes.

53. Had detention?
- CLASS DC :D

54. Missed your first love?
- Hmm occasionally.

55. Cried yourself to sleep?
- Yup ):

56. Sung in the shower?
- All the time.

57. Kissed a complete stranger?
- Nah.

58. Laughed so hard you cried?
- haha yes.

59. Regretted hurting someone?
- How can you ever not regret hurting someone?

60. Regretted loving someone?
- I don't think so. I'd love you wholeheartedly anyway, and not have any regrets when our time together is up, because I'd know that I put my all into the relationship.

K that's it. I'm sick of typing. So I'll go lie in bed and think for a bit. Goodnight, world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home