Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Okay I realise that an FAM entry + Pictures + entry about our sleepover at Yanhan's places is long overdue, but there will be one in good time. When I recover from this gross bout of stomach flu thing. ): For now, here's something I got from Khoonnie's blog, which she got from Roanne, who got it from Benkheng. I'm quite slow, it took me like 3 reads to actually get it. :D

Learn chinese in 5 minutes

That's not right
Sum Ting Wong

Are you harboring a fugitive?
Hu Yu Hai Ding?

See Me ASAP
Kum Hia Nao

Small Horse
Tai Ni Po Ni

You're Stupid
Yu Dum

Did you go to the beach?
Wai Yu So Tan

I bumped into a coffee table
Ai Bang Mai Ni

I think you need a facelift
Chin Tu Fat

It's very dark in here
Wai So Dim

I thought you were on a diet
Wai Yu Mun Ching

This is a tow-away zone
No Pah King

Our meeting is scheduled for next week
Wai Yu Kum Nao

Staying out of sight
Lei Ying Lo

He's cleaning his automobile
Wa Shing Ka

Your body odor is offensive
Yu Stin Ki Pu

YAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home