Friday, August 10, 2007

HELLOOO I actually went for 530am training this morning! :o Okay everyone can be shocked, seeing as I haven't gone in ages. It was only tech anyway, so that was good. I really need to improve my fly technique. :\

However, it just so happened that I decided to wear UNSEASONED Magli pumps out yesterday, (because they are RED, so I figured, in the spirit of our country's birthday, why not?) and ended up with 4 blisters on the back of my ankles. I therefore was in agony for mush of this morning's sessions seeing as blisters and chlorinated water really do not go very well at all. AND I couldn't use fins, so I kind of died more than everyone else. :\ Moral of the story? Don't get blisters one day and go trng the next ): (If you don't know what Magli's are, you are a noobzzz go look them up online. Their shoes pwn, right alongside Blahniks XD)

Elliott Yamin's album is really pretty good (: I like his voice :D Srsly, if anyone sang "Wait For You" to me, I'd die. Its such a sweet song, and I'm really sorry I can't get over that, but it is. Okay short digression from chemistryyyyyyyyyyyy (ROAR), so back to the books NOW.

TWO MORE WEEKS. GO ME.

so baby i will wait for you.
if you think i'm fine
it just ain't true. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home