Monday, August 06, 2007

And so we are done with lit, for now. Everybody say yay. YAY!

AAND because I've got nothing to do, and I'm kinda sick of Bio for the time being, its quiz time :D Compliments of rachieee.

101 truths
01. Real name?: Gan Su-Li Katrina

002. Nickname?: kat, kwat, bird, gan, fart -.-

003. Are you married?: no

004. Horoscope sign?: scorpio

005. Male or female?: Female.

006. Elementary?: HOLY GRACE! I didn't know Rachie was from there too!

007. Middle?: Red Swastika School (1998 - 2000) and SCGS(P) (2001-2003)

008. Highschool?: RGS! :D

010. Hair color?: Black/brown?

011. Long or short?: long.

015. Are you health freak?: NO WAY :D

016.Height?: 160cm. I know I'm short, don't judge me!

017. Do you have a crush on someone?: well. Yes.

018. Do you like yourself?: Not a lot of the time.

019. Piercings?: two (:

020. Tattoos?: nope.

021. Righty or lefty?: righty! :D (I used to be a lefty, if you can believe it)

FIRSTS:
022. First surgery?: When I fell off my high chair when I was 3 and had to have NINE stitches. :x

023. First piercing?: Ears.

024. First best friend?: Siyi, Zhen, Jessica in Holy Grace!

025. First award received in?: Storytelling competition! I was really good okay.

026. First sport you joined?: swimming! :D

027. First pet?: Some goldfish that died within the week :\

028. First vacation?: Ehh. London in my mum's womb? :D

029. First concert?: I think I was emcee at the k1 and k2 concert (:

030. First crush in?: Wouldn't you like to know.

CURRENTLY:
049. Eating?: Green bean soup with sago! AWESOME okay.

050. Drinking?: well. Its soup, so I guess.

052. I'm about to?: Rub my chin.

055. Waiting for?: Someone to text? Its not going to happen la.

058. Want kids?: YES. At least 3.

059. Want to get married?: Definitely.

060. Careers in mind?:Psychologist (:

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?:
068. Lips or eyes?: Ooh definitely eyes.

069. Hugs or kisses?: Hugs?

070. Shorter or taller?: Every guy is taller than me HAHHA.

072. Romantic or spontaneous?: depends.

073. Nice stomach or nice arms?: MAN. this is dumb. I'd go for arms.

074. Sensitive or loud?: Sensitive. But not overly.

075. Hook-up or relationship?: relationship.

077. Trouble maker or hesitant?: trouble maker. :D

078. Kissed a stranger?: Eeks no.

079. Drank bubbles?: uh, what?

080. Lost glasses/contacts?: Nope. I'm too blind without them to lose them.

081. Ran away from home?: nope.

084. Broken someone's heart?: Maybe? I have to idea.

085. Been arrested?: No..

086. Turned someone down?: yeah...

087. Cried when someone died?: I think I was too young to know what being sad was that first time.

088. Liked a friend?: yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself?: Less often than not.

090. Miracles?: yeah..

091. Love at first sight?: it depends. If you connect, you just know it.

092. Heaven?: hmm. i guess so.

093. Santa clause?: chey no la.

094. Sex on first date?: YUCK NO.

096. Angel?: Not really, but rachie's a great mortal XD

097. Ghost?:I don't want to, but I know they exist.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
098. Is there one person you want to be with right now?: Mmmhmm.

099. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?: No. If I like/love you, I'd do it with all my heart.

100. Do you believe in God?: yea.

101. Will you post this as "101Truths"?: yup. :D

Alright, done. And that just wasted 10 mins of my time. Which reminds me of that song Zach has that goes "And I've just wasted 10 seconds of your life..." Its such an awesome song you wouldn't believe it okay. Damn I still miss Asean Schools. ):

Andandand, Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy was like "Isn't that awesome?" in yesterday's episode that I watched. Cool people say things like that :D

Okay I'm out for now. GRACE TELL ME WHAT'S BEEN WORKED OUT ASAP COS I CANNOTCANNOTCANNOT WAIT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home