Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Got this from rachie's blog <33 because there is chem theory tmr and I'm tired of cramming stuff into my brain and I need to get my mind of YOU. I need to start getting over you, NOW.

1. Who is the last person you held
hands with?
I don't know about the last person, but I know who I still want to hold hands with.

2. If you were drafted into a war,
would you survive?
Maybe. I'm fitter than some NS guys. (I'd like to think)

3. Do you sleep with the TV on?
HAHA We did in Kunming Rachie!

4. Have you ever drank milk straight
out of the carton?
Yeaa.

5. Have you ever won a spelling bee?
How bout a spelling butterfly?

6. What is your longest fight you had
with one of your friends?
I don't really fight with friends, I usually give in.

7. Are you a fast typer?
quite?

8. Are you scared of the dark?
Yes. I need someone to be there, or I get really creeped out. :|

10. Who can you always turn to?
Khoonnie <3 Yeo <3 Goh <3 Mayumi <3 (Not you anymore:))

11. When's the last time you chose a
bath over a shower?
Since never.

12. Do you knock on wood?
HAHA I knock of Rachie's head all the time :D

13. Are you drinking anything right
now?
Nope.

14. Do you think you're attractive?
No way. You gotta be kidding.

17. What do you want for your next
birthday?
Birkis? A new wallet? Uh, someone to spend it with.

18. Do you know the muffin man?
Yes, he sells me muffins, incidentally.

19. Do you talk in your sleep?
Doubt it.

20. Have you ever flown a kite?
Yes OMG it was hell fun.

22. When was the last time that you
went swimming and where?
What a good question. like 3 hours ago?

23. Do you consider yourself
successful?
NO FREAKING WAY. GPA SUCKSZZZ.

24.How many people are on your contact
list of your cell phone?
A lot haha.

25. Have you ever jumped on a
trampoline?
YEA :D

26. Plans for tommorrow?
SCHOOL. chem spa.. training etc.

27. What's your middle name?
Don't have (:

28. Missing someone right now?
Yes totally. But he doesn't want me anymore.

29. When's the last time you told
someone you loved them?
Yeo or Goh <333

31. How are you feeling today?
Sick of school/life, emoing in general.

33. Have you ever been suspended or
expelled from school?
NO way.

34. What are you looking forward to?
The end of term 3!!!

37. Have you ever eaten dog food?
No, but yes some do actually smell good. And I begin to wonder if dogs eat better than us. :x

38. Can you handle the truth?
It depends. Like if you told me he didn't want me anymore, I'd believe you.

40. What 3 things do you always bring
with you to places?
Wallet, Handphone, ME (:

41. What are your plans for summer?
We actually go to school in the summer ):

42.Who do you like now?
He knows.

45. How often do you talk on the phone?
After we broke, not very often.

46. Do you believe in love?
yes.

47. Is there something you want that
you can't have?
Yes. It kinda hurts, but I think I'll live.

48. Three things about the opposite sex
that you first notice?
Looks.

50. What did you last hug?
Goh (:

51. where is your cell phone?
In front of me.

54. Favorite Color(s)?
Lime green, Orange..

55. Last movie you watched?
POTC. My life is sad la okay.

56. What song are you currently
listening to?
Closer - Travis.

57. What do you want?
Him. But whatever. Just to love and be loved in return.

59. What t.v. show are you watching?
None.

60. Who was the last person you talked
to on the phone?
Uh.. can't remember..

Okay done (: I'm gonna sleep and I don't care if I fail tmr, I really don't.

Its over. ISLU but I'll get over you. <3

Thanks for being there gohgoh and khoonnie. You guys are such sweethearts its amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home