Wednesday, June 13, 2007

This is what you do when you go for training earlyearly in the morning and you feel like the day is half over, but its actually not even 10am yet. -.-

what made you smile today?
- something at training i think.

what were you doing this morning at 8.am?
- walking out of the club bathroom!

what were you doing 15mins ago?
- blog surfing.

worst thing currently on television?
- i dunno some stupid korean drama my mum's watching. -.-

what was in the mail today?
- couple of letters for mum, and jon's zen skins.

how many different beverages have you drank today?
- milo, water, 100 plus, milo.

what is your favourite part of the day?
- the 5-8 hours i'm sleeping.

your current to- do list?
- omgz. train harder, study harder.. the list goes on.

where is your best friend right now?
- i'm not sure really.

what colour is your tooth brush?
- eh. red.

what are you wearing right now?
- hk swim team shirt and tyr shorts.

any playing on friday night?
- playing.. what?

least favourite place to shop?
- uhm. depends on my mood?

last thing you bought?
- breakfast!

what make you sad today?
- thinking about how i really need to sort my life out.

what can make you happy?
- someone actually talking to me again. talking to my darls?

describe your keychain?
- don't use one.

where do you keep your change?
- in my wallet la duhh.

are you happy with your life?
- not really.

What are you thinking now?
- how i'm gonna have to train like crazy to make an average ips of 750 for ALL the backs/flys. ><

people/person you trust the most?
- i really don't know who i can trust nowadays.

people/person you hate the most?
- i don't hate people.

something you are excited about?
- nothing, really.

Are you in love?
- i don't think that's considered 'love' yet.

Places you want to be with your special someone?
- sitting on the beach at night, just talking and having fun (:

That's how bored I am. Training yesterday was total madness. we had four, READ: FOUR, mainsets. Lactate tolerance (12x100 max on 2.30, holding >200 pace), variable pace [2(200 easy, 100 max, 200 easy, 50 max)], cruise, 250m broken time trial. Doesn't look like a lot, but its srsly madness. the tolerance was like double the distance we usually do, on half the rest. So Kang, Kenneth and I were dying by the 6th one. (Okay I dunno about Kang but Kenneth and I were.)

Okay my average ips for the back events is okay i guess. 762's above the asian age requirement, but I smartly didn't take 200 back for open, so now I'm praying that they'l take the average of 2 events, cos my ips will be like 801 for 50 and 100 back :D:D:D My 50 back ips is 833! And all my flys are quite low ): 50 fly's 766, 100 fly's 772. I don't even have a 200 fly time OMG. Shate I need to start training for 200's. =.=

Sorry if you didn't understand that.

Anyway I've been ordered to go buy lunch nownownow because we have to leave early to get to White Sands. Jon's passing out today :D:D:D

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home