Saturday, June 23, 2007

//edit//

THIS IS WHAT I DO WHEN I'M BORED AND EMOING.

are you:
*sensitive: It depends on the situation and the people involved.
*easily hurt: Same answer there.
*calm: Sometimes? But noy by nature I guess.
*quiet: I think I am when I'm emoing and when I just get reallyreally sick of people.
*choosy: Totally. Especially about food.
*active: Too much, I think.
*very shy:Not acutely.
*confident in yourself: Sometimes.
*good: Good.. Good what? I suck at being good at everything.
*outgoing: Sometimes.
*open-minded: About most things (:
*an only child: No I LOVE JON (:
*happy at the moment: Not really. Spent the day emoing.
*tired: Quite. I think I'm falling sick again.
*playing any online games: Nah.
*play chess: Not recently.
*tempted by chocolates: YESYESYES.

Do You?
*believe the term 'love at first sight': It depends, really.
*have someone you really care for presently: Yes.
*believe in love: Love is all around.
*play the piano:Yes.
*play the drums: I TOTALLY WISH I COULD.
*like your life: Its kinda bad at the moment, but when you're down, there's no way to go but up?
*like school: Well, I love my class.
*like dancing: I can't dance.
*like sweets: It depends..
*like travelling: Yes totally.
*own an Xbox/playstationer: Nope
* love spongebob squarepants: He's cute (:
*ride a bike: Yeahh.
*read HarryPotter: Not anymore. Its getting lame.
*yell at your sibling/s: Nope.
*argue with your parents: Yes. PARENT.
*love McDonalds: Yes, Currently love its shaker fries.
*play basketball: Not really.
*play badminton: Nope.
*play tennis: During PE.
*play bowling: Sometimes
*swim: OHMYGOSH EVERY SINGLE FREAKING DAY ):
*ice- skating: Recreationally yeah.
*billiards: Yes sometimes.
*love movies: Yeaahh :)
*like Oreo: DIPPED IN MILK.
*like chips:Not really. Sometimes.
*do the housework: Some.
*love your friends: uh. yeah!

Will You?
*get more than 5 piercings: Don't think so. Let's stop at 4.
*curse a friend: You don't curse FRIENDS.
*hug a stranger: Heehee maybe.
*sneak out at night alone: Maybe..
*further your studies overseas: If I can get a scholarship;
*try summoning a ghost for fun: OMG NO WAY ARE YOU MAD.
*try alcohol: Yuck no. Hate the stuff.
*love someone whole heartedly: Not sure about that.
*hug someone: Yeah :)
*look someone in the eye: Duhh.
*do stupid things that finally made u reallyembarrased: Don't think so.
*said sorry to someone: Of course, if need be.
*thank someone: Yeahh.
*love someone who hurts u badly: I think I hurt him more. And I'M SO EFFING SORRY.


Pfft Sg Open didn't go too well.

50 Back: 31.97 (heats), 31.98 (finals) IRRITATING.
50 Fly: 30.36 (heats), 30.52 (finals)
100 Fly: 1.09.48 (heats), 1.06.66 (finals)
100 Back 1.11.80 (9th and there was no B final):

AND my IPS is under the required average of 800 to make Asian Age, so there goes my qualification. Grar. This is what comes of not training properly. Sheesh I really do need to start training harder already. -.-

Mmm but yesterday was fun, and KANG ROCKS cos he broke the U-17 record for 200 Fly, PLUS he qualified for the SEAgames! :D:D:D WELL DONE KANG (:

Eve Shana and Sarah are such gossipqueens omg. You wouldn't believe the amount of stuff they know. (Some of which is just totally hilarious) And Shana has this knack of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, which results in her seeing all the cool stuff. lol.

School starts in 1 and a bit days, and I'm still majorly in the holiday mood. Haven't finished studying for chem spa, haven't finished mugging for math.. SHATE someone save me.

And really now I don't know what to think or do anymore, because I really don't know how my life is going to be the same without your friendship (and that little bit more) and how you bothered to stay up til reallyreally late at night to talk to me when I was feeling down, to listen to me emo, to have discussions about random stuff like religion and people, and how you just seemed to be there most of the time. I guess I got too used to it, and now we're not talking anymore I really don't know what to do. I'd like to say I thought i knew you, but I"m really not sure anymore. I know you don't read blogs and you're probably not going to see this, but I just have to say it anyhow. I know what happened to us was mostly my fault, and yes I'm really sorry for it, but I don't think any amount of apology is going to right all this anymore, because I (think I) hurt you. Then again I really don't know. Was I just a tool, another link in your daisy chain, or did I really mean something? There are so many unanswered questions, and all I have left are memories. So maybe I'm living in the past, but I'd really like us to get back to how we used to be, before I messed up, before WE messed up. Whatever it is, thankyou for the memories that we shared, and the talks and fun that we had, and you'll really always have a special place in my heart, even when I've moved on and we've lost touch, I don't know what I mean to you, now or ever, but you'll definitely have a special place in my heart. And.. that's all. I think what's to be said has all been said, so that's it.

I need to mug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home