Tuesday, June 19, 2007

HOHO THIS SONG IS ESPECIALLY FOR SHANA! Gohgoh cheryltan/goh peck etc are going to love this :D:D:D:D

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php

IT IS HILARIOUS. But it repeats itself so if you find yourself watching the same thing over and over again you know why.

I have Southpark seasons 2 3 and 5! HOHO thankyou so much Charmaine :D

50 Fly finals later. I'm ranked 6th. pfft. Need to do a 29 something to have a fighting chance ): What I'm really worried about though, is tmr, cos I have 100 Back and 100 fly back to back, and there's no break in between the events, so that means I'm going to be rushing out of the pool after the 100 Back, warming down about 200m, then rushing to the reporting area for 100 Fly. SOMEONE SAVE ME OMGZZZZZZ.

This is what sleeping in the middle of the day does to your brain. :x

Off to watch Southpark now :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home