Thursday, June 14, 2007

Okay so Jon's passing out yesterday was pretty cool, although we waited for almost 2 hours before the actual parade actually started. Thank god for technology like the mp3 player and good ol' books (: The parade was pretty good, but it was highly amusing when the award winners marched like they were in a hurry to get back to their companies. Okay PICS (: I'll let them do the talking, as usual.


JON :D:D:D


(:





Graduates lol.


heehee look at all the baldies :D

Couldn't train this morning cos mum's sick. Yuck I hate being sick. It was heartrate so its probably just as well that I didn't go anyhow haha. I'm going later though. It had better not be hard ):

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BLOODY BORED I AM. I'll go work on chem pt I guess.

Out for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home