Wednesday, November 08, 2006

life has been.. mudane ): goong fever is like invading singapore please. and yeah okay it's hit me too. least of all because it has two totally cute leads. though shin is duh cuter than yul. x) this is called FANGIRLING. yes. new word to add to your vocab.

and yes i am addicted to the goong vocals ost.

okay lazy to blog lar. i know i had something to blog about but i cannot remember already .-.

you know how i said i wanted to go to the sea games? lol that's just wishful thinking on my part la. i doubt i'd get there. i mean, yeah i want to train, but my body just belies my intentions. i try to train hard, but i'm going like 32/33 for fly and like 34/35 for back sprints. so like that how to improve! okay i daresay my fly might improve a bit considering that i did my last pb without training, but still. don't take my word for it. x| we'll just see how well i go in kunming and nag i guess.

okay thats it. PICTURES of my 2 favourite guys yeah.




OMG look at those abs. x)

sarang in ga yo!
is this love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home