Sunday, October 01, 2006

rarrs say hello to the next two weeks of intensive mugging and byebye to whatever freedom i had in the first place. ah well its for fourteen days anyway. after that there's one week of total annihilating stress, and we'll be FREE. for the next 2 minths or so.>< school life sucks.

so what else has been happening these few days? nah nothing much i guess. I LOST MY RED ADIDAS BOTTLE shate! i loved that bottle so much ): and now the completely red ones are out, which means my model has been phased out so i can't get another one! yes that sucks completely ): grar anyone who saw a hotred adidas waterbottle at queensland trials at the sport school last sat can you please tell me! ><

sigh can you please talk to me and not always dao me cos that makes me really sad. i know you don't know, nor do you really care much, but every little thing that you do really makes me smile. i think of you and i smile for goodness sake.

okay i guess life will be pretty much mundane and routine these few days, but after exams HIEW you owe me sal and see a treat yay!

sharonsiow: class, ever thought why you can drink from a straw?
310: cos you suck! (whole class erupts in laughter :D)

funnyy.

yes byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home