Thursday, October 12, 2006

what's wrong with me. i actaully went training today. i'm like supposed to be studying, but then i go training, and now i'm here blogging. and you know what else? i actually cried about training today. like what's my problem. crying about training is not cool. hmm okay but i was swimming slower than the small kids. i was like the slowest in the squad, and i'm not exaggerating. plus my heart rate was like 180. omg i suck please. ):

the dreaded exams are coming. i'm not so worried about much of the stuff, cept BIO PHYSICS AND CHEM omg does anyone want to give me chem tuition? i'm gonna totally flunk chem. does anyone want to stick a pump into my head and pump all the stuff in! ><

i shall attempt to swrite bio essay now. byebye <3

its really good to hear your voice say my name
it sounds so sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home