Monday, August 18, 2008

Math lecture test tmr and I fell asleep for 4 hours while studying. Go me!

Anyway Phelps is seriously the grEIGHTest swimmer on earth! I know his 100 fly was super lucky and I really thought that Cavic was going to win, but Phelps really got him on the turn! OMG his turns are sick okay seriously. Super fast into and out of the tuck and his pushoff isn't the greatest but still. 8 gold medals in ONE Olympics isn't going to be equaled by anyone anytime soon!
Kudos to Jason Lezak for helping Phelps secure the gold in the 4x100 free relay! 46seconds OMG. Hero of the relay :o

Then there were all the other comps like the Track Men's 100m. Usain Bolt is insane. Perfect name for him btw. And I'm totally in love with Nastia Liukin's gym. She's damn hot for a gymnast and I think she has really pretty lines when she's doing floor especially. (Fine, though I don't know much about gym.) There's also Guo Jing Jing from China's diving team. Awesome to the mehx.

Getting really sick of blogging, and you might have noticed that my posts get crappier each time I post. Maybe its time to stop blogging.

"keep you hand to the level of your eyes!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home