Friday, August 01, 2008

Today.. was full of mixed feelings. Woke up this morning only to realise that I'd fallen asleep prematurely last night and had forgotten to reply a text. Anyway lessons were pretty much the same. After school hung around with the class for a bit before heading up to the library with Dan to study. Mer came at about 330, and we kinda decided to go eat at like 430 so whoops. Anyhow its always awesome to spend time with people I like a lot so I guess today was pretty much alright.

Also now I've again been confronted by the very thing that's been troubling me for quite a while, ever since all this began. Its difficult, I know, but maybe making an effort would help. And although its difficult to cross that line, its alright to take that leap of faith and see how things turn out. This has been pushed back and forth too many times, and although it seems like its my decision, its really actually yours. The ball's in your court. Step forward or step back? Neither's gonna be easy, but that's a choice we have to make.

Somehow things aren't turning out the way I'd envisioned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home