Sunday, August 03, 2008

I think my life has been too easy. I've pretty much had it easy all my life, without having to overcome much adversity or many odds. Aside from those 2 incidents when I was 3, I realise that my life hasn't been all that tough. In primary school, I never had to work hard to attain good grades, in Secondary school, I didn't have to study very hard anyway since I'd be going straight to JC, I didn't really have to train as hard as other people to do better than them either. I guess it could be said that my life's been pretty smooth sailing. And only now I realise that many people actually work 10million times harder than I do. Whether they do better than me or not is beside the point, what makes me the most disappointed in myself is that I take a lot for granted, and when I realise that something's going to be hard to achieve, I give up, and turn to something else, telling myself that maybe I'm just not good. I realise my attitude sucks and that I should probably start fighting for what I want.

Anyway on a less reflective tone Saturday was fun cause I headed to school for ISLE/Scholarship Day in school. Woke up an hour later than I'd planned cause apparently I'd just shut my alarm off and gone back to sleep for another hour. >< Still got to school on time though :D Manned the bubbletea / souvenirs booth for an hour with Chels and Yvonne, then decided to take a box of bubbletea up to the hall to sell and look at the exhibits. The box was sooo heavy my arms are still aching now ): I thought the exhibits and the layout of the whole thing was kinda messy though. Saw Khaicheong's message too late, cause he'd left by the time I saw it ): Anyway ISLE only made like 200 bucks ): Next time we'll sell something better than bubbletea!!

Headed back down to the canteen to help man the booth again and to wait for Merrill to finish with the DSTA talk, then got a ride from Ryan Teo to j8 to have lunch! I found out the importance of tables to Ryan :D I bet Mer likes them too :D :D :D Headed to Pastamania for lunch where I ate the Spaghetti with Meatballs, Mer ate some white stuff D: K it was country baked pasta WHAT WERE YALL THINKING :o Yea then sat there for like an hour just talking, which was really awesome! Had a great time :D Then I trained home while he headed back to school for council workday.

Yup and tmr I have to stay back to run 800 for BW. I don't wna run against Chermz!!!! I'll definitely lose, but who cares, I'm still gonna do my best for my house (: Mmm back to attempting EOM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home