Sunday, July 20, 2008

Watched 2 movies this week! (Seems as if I'm making up for all the movies I missed during the June Hols :D) Anyway watched Hellboy II: The Golden Army with Mel, which I really thought was quite good. I think even Mel thought it was quite good though she didn't watch the first installment. (BTW, MEL I know you fell asleep cause there was one point at which I kinda realised you weren't moving, so I woke you up on purpose! Winz.)

Saturday morning mum decided that she wanted to watch Red Cliff so she made Jon book tix and dragged us off to Plaza Sing to watch. Was really worth the time though, cause its pretty much one of the best movies I've watched. The 20 years / 80million spent on the movie really paid off. The story was.. Awesome cause its a part of history anyhow, and the fleshing out of the characters, as well as the fight scenes were really really awesome. Loved every minute of it, cannot wait for the second installment in Jan 2009! Seems a really long, unnecessary wait though ):

Anyway we were all kinda peeved cause on the drive up to Plaza we went through 2 ERP gantries! So its like you think WTH I need to pay 2bucks to get into the CBD, but its alright cause I only need to pay once, and I'll be in the CBD. So we were driving along, and suddenly another freaking gantry loomed up ahead of us! Since when did you have to go through an ERP gantry when already inside the CBD? Retarded. Shan't say more.

Rest of the week was pretty much uneventful, with the highlight being Waterfest! I thought it was awesome that I got to be a part of such a cool event. My team consisted of Seetow, Daphne, Paul, Jerome, Kevin.. And a few others. Anyway our first game was water captain's ball against Brandon's team, and we won! 2 - 1 though I thought that it was a draw. Their second goal wasn't counted though, I wonder why. Was probably the most tired I've been for a long time, who knew that a 7 minute game could be so long? Next game was Treasure Hunt where you basically have to retrieve stuff from the middle of the pool, and subsequently defend it from the other team. Our team was the first team to own the MR team which had Kang + Khoonnie in as subs :D Are we awesome or are we awesome! Played as sub for another treasure hunt after that cause I didn't want to play water volleyball, although we lost that treasure hunt. Maybe I should've subbed earlier seeing as Jiahao was playing ><

Anyway so I left Waterfest early, and missed the fun parts like the Hot Bod contest and all that. BW came in third which is really kinda sad, but MR was really strong, and I dunno who MT had but they were obviously pretty good!

Um wow my blog's been stagnant for a week, been busy with PW and the like, school's really getting to me now. Just as well there's slightly over a year left. Okay uhm off to do PW. I can't wait for tonight cause you'll be back (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home