Friday, August 08, 2008

I have been charged to blogger by someone whose blog has been dead for over a month! Pot calling the kettle black! ): >

Okay will blog about Nat Day celebrations yesterday! Had a nice time hanging out with Mer before that! Went to the Parade Square to watch Captain's Ball. I almost died trying to get up the steps omg. Made it to the top only to drop one crutch, and turned around too see Mel and JW laughing at me ): Anyway sat there watching until it started drizzling, then headed to the library to watch Kung Fu Hustle. Actually make that 30 mins of Kung Fu Hustle cause after we chose and loaned everything, the librarian kindly informed us that the counter closed in half an hour so we had to return everything soon. -.- The first 30 mins were quite funny though :D Watched IHC basketball after that, and then watched some of them play basketball after IHC. Dinner after that was.......... Really good! The chilli fishballs were so spicy I almost died D: Daniel drank like 4 cups of beverage trying to get rid of the spice :D :D :D Uhm then it rained so they had to abandon the 8k stage and adjourn to the hall ): Sat with Jo, Lisa, Tami, Mer, Seetow and some of 4P. So during the concert it was quite funny cause the guys sang the national anthem and said the pledge really really loudly. Like half the people around us were staring at us. OH well I guess being patriotic isn't always a bad thing xD This is such a lousy post.

I liked the concert! And I know everyone put in a lot of effort for it. Yao and Nana were awesome I kept screaming their names xD

Camwhored after that!! (the main point of this post was pics xD)

Zi Awesome Yao!!!
Fadz and Joce my walk to school with buddies :D (when i'm not injurdz)
BEST PIC OF NIGHT.
HAHA sorry Jo the other pic's in my phone and I'm lazy to upload it :D

The other pics are in my phone lol so don't even think of seeing them xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home