Sunday, June 29, 2008

my second post of the day shall dispense with any uppercase lowercase crap cause i just dont feel like inserting any complicated stuff. thats how i'd like my life to be. no frills, nothing else but the things i love and the people who mean so much to me. but i guess we can't have everything.

just read naomi's blog, felt inspired, envious, i wish i could write like that. everything i have, i used to be, i am, is deteriorating. who am i, what am i, who am i becoming?

quote from said blog. "no matter what I will still be the kind of girl who wants to get married and have kids, grow up and grow old with the same boy. I want a boy who will go to IKEA and buy me a $15 yellow sunflower just because he thinks I'd like it, I want a boy who will rope in my parents to surprise me, just because he knows I like surprises. I want a boy would not only fight back but fight for me, wants to win me over. I want a boy who believes in what I believe and who has faith in what he cannot see, what is intangible. I believe that I can wait for someone like him to come along, because there's someone meant for me."

that pretty much sums it up. i just sneezed and bit my tongue. a touch of reality for you. it hurts like hell.

quiz from nana's.

1. Real name - Gan Su-Li Katrina
2. Nickname - kat, meow.
3. Married - nope
4. Male or Female - female
5. Highschool - raffles girls' sec
6. College - Raffles Junior College
7. Short or long hair - long
8. Are you a health freak - you've gotta be kidding
9. Height - 1.60
10. Do you have a crush on someone - this is way beyond a crush and its frustratingly stagnant.
11. Do you like yourself - not really.
12. Piercings - 2
13. Righty or Lefty - righty.

FIRST'S
14. First surgery - 2+ when i hit my head on the sliding door track
15. First piercing(s) - k1
16. First person you see in the morning - mum
17. First award - p1. some story telling thing.
18. First sport you joined - swimming
19. First pet - fish
20. First vacation - uhhhhh can't remember.
21. First concert - cant rmb

CURRENTLY
23. Eating - nothing
24. Drinking - water
25. I'm about to - sleep

YOUR FUTURE
26. Want kids - at least 3
27. Want to get married - definitely.
28. Careers in mind - sports psychologist

WHICH ONE IS BETTER
29. Lips or eyes - eyes
30. Hugs or kisses - hugs.
31. Shorter or taller - taller guy.
32. Romantic or spontaneous - both.
33. Sensitive or loud - depends
34. Trouble maker or hesitant - huh? trouble maker

HAVE YOU EVER
35. Kissed a stranger - nah
36. Drank bubbles - nope
37. Lost glasses/contacts - no
38. Ran away from home - nope
39. Liked someone younger - nope
40. Liked someone older - yes
41. Broken someone's heart - i think so
42. Been arrested - nope
43. Cried when someone died - yeah
44. Liked a friend - oh tell me about it

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
45. Yourself - not all the time
46. Miracles - yes
47. Heaven - no
48. Santa clause - nope
49. Angels - yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY ~*
50. Is there one person you want to be with right now - yes but.
51. Do you believe in God - well not God God but in a sense.
52. Tag 5 people - whoever la

k i'm done and i'm hungry and i very much want to eat the last donut in the fridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home