Saturday, June 28, 2008

I know I desperately owe this blog a photo post on SEA age but I've been really lazy and lets just say that my home environment isn't exactly very conducive for online leisure these days.

Anyway today was supposed to be a nice long day out, with training in the morning, then pw at 11, followed by lunch and a movie, but I had a horrible headache this morning, so training was out. Headed to Bugis for PW meeting after that, which was quite cool cause we discovered the microform rolls and microform machine which were endlessly fascinating. I even found an article in the Dec 1991 papers about coach and the rest of the SEAgames swimmers! Ended having lunch with YX and JM instead cause the movie/lunch got cancelled again. Slightly pissed cause its the second time its happened. I wonder if its an excuse not to go out or if its genuine. So in short today was not the day I'd envisioned it to be.

Anyway on a more random note I made quite a few new friends at SEAage. Rather nice talking to them, especially Dhill and Charlie. I'll never look at an orange or a grape the same way again. Details next time I PROMISE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home