Friday, May 16, 2008

Quote of the month/year/century from GP lesson!

Ms Uma: "Sometimes there are questions that are so easy they're just screaming at you, DO ME, DO ME! I'M EASY!"

"Uh. I mean. Attempt me, attempt me." XD

Pictures from like, the past MONTH or so. >< Everyone scream, MONSTER!

Jing (:

Joanne Nana Jing Kat!

Mel, Kat <3Bob and her perpetually coloured mouth.

NAOMIIIIIIIIIIIIII.


This is what geog lectures are spent doing.


Uhm.

And this is what we spent uh. a certain lesson doing :D


Uh meet my friend Merrill XD


Mt jacket totally makes them instantly cool.

Merrill's portrait of.....
This is my other friend, Daniel. He's, well, he's a midget. (:

So I guess you can say that my life in JC has been pretty good thus far, although I can't say it has been everything I've imagined. In both good ways any bad. Anyway stuff both expected and unexpected has happened, and I suppose that's what makes everything so new and exciting, it because you've learnt to expect the unexpected.

Shopping yesterday rocked but being sick today totally sucks. Oh well what to doooooooooooo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home