Friday, May 09, 2008

So today was.. mildly eventful.

Highlight of the day was when JY got my phone confiscated during lit. Basically the lesson sucked to the max, so he took my phone and was playing City Bloxx on it, and suddenly through the hazy sleepy afternoon, this really high angry voice cut through the air "give that to me!", and it suddenly registered that she was talking to JY. So she took my phone, and what really pissed me off was that shh BANGED MY PHONE DAMN HARD ONTO THE TEACHER'S DESK AFTER TAKING IT. Like WTF fine take my phone cause we were playing games during your boring as hell lesson but do not bang someone else's possession around please. Sha tan lan zi (#*^%#(%^!!!! Anyway to cut a long story short, JY and I went to look for Ms Wong 2 hours later cause litwoman gave my phone to her, and Ms Wong laughed at us, and gave us the phone back. (And we found out that apparently manymany teachers dl her! Ms ___ and her "oh don't you know we're the best of friends?". That's what you get for being a sha tan.)

Headed over to PJC to watch the Rugby match, RJC vx ACJC for 3rd/4th positions. Was my first rugby match ever, and though the boys lost 20-0, I think they played bravely. If I could tell them one thing I'd say that this season was already over, and that, cliched as it sounds, there's no point crying over spilt milk, and all they can do is to learn from this season's mistakes, so that they don't make the same mistakes all over again next year. It must still suck to have lost anyhow, but I guess getting pist doesn't help any either.

Back to GossipGirl assuming it isn't still lagging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home