Sunday, March 04, 2007

hi i'm back. and i'm so damn sick of doing rs, but HIEW i finally finished the rs questions! rarrs. finally. i can't wait for rs to be over. (:

I AM WAITING FOR EP 15 OF HANA KIMI. ): and i'm waiting for 1030 so i can watch ugly betty! :D its going to be hilarious.

can someone tell me why i'm so sad? i know i shouldn't, but i can't help feeling that something is seriously missing in my life, and i guess its not helping that i'm listening to sad songs. like the slow ones from fahrenheit and 183 and tank. yeah whatever say i'm cheeeena, but i think chinese and korean songs have more meaning than like english songs. eng songs are too emo and they keep going on about how screwed up the world is and how they want to change things etc. whatever. they're too noisy.

nag is in 4 days. i totally can wait for it to come please. my training is seriously fluctuating. like today i think i had a pretty good session, but then the previous days' training was just completely crap. so yea i'm reallyreallyreally worried about nag. plus like something else happened today that made me kinda sad. ): i don't like seeing other people sad cos it makes me sad too. I CAN BE SAD BUT NO ONE ELSE CAN BE OKAY. I HATE SEEING PEOPLE SAD.

freak i think i'm going to start crying again. shit i hate this. effla. whatever shut up kat. back to math pt. and ugly betty later. i really need a good laugh.

i'm going to cheer myself up. look at my latest eyecandy (: since there hasn't been much news on shaowei lately.



aaron!


his side profile is DAMN HOT


aww so cute.





wuzun (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home