Saturday, February 10, 2007

i know i haven't been here in ages and my blog is dying. but at this point in time, does it really matter. i think trying not to die too much in school every single day is the single largest challenge for me at the moment. oh, not to mention a lot of people my age are going for the WORLDCHAMPS and needless to say, i am freaking not one of them. i know i only have myself to blame for not training properly the whole of last year, and as a result i'm only like 4th or 5th overall in singapore, but its still horribly diasppointing. but there's nothing else i can do except to train hard and see what else i can qualift for. i tell you at the rate i'm going, hell i won't even make sea age.

anyway on a lighter note, i think (I HOPE) that my congress interview was not bad. and the career talk was good. the food was also good. what with yanru and i making up stupid quotes along the way HAHA. for example. "we are LIT students, therefore we take everything LITerally." haha quite funny. okay whatever.

lit FA and chem and math assignments call. pray that i don't die just about now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home