Friday, December 29, 2006

hellohellohello what's been going on. i'm so bored at the moment plus i'm sick of doing rs. so here i am. i realised i really don't have anything to talk about nowadays. ): ccao today. i basically stood around for one hour eating and talking. ah well, felt kinda good to be back in school with friends and all. you see the problem with me is that when i'm left alone for too long and too often, i start thinking of others things that i'd really rather put out of my mind, so going to school takes my mind off that kinda stuff. honestly i don't mind going back to school, even if its just to see friends. its probably too late to change school now, so i'll just tahan another year and see if i can even get into rj.gah. ):

i need to start concentrating on the right stuff again.


the guy who can always make me laugh, no matter what. (:
(then again, you make me smile too. i smile to myself when i see you, and tell myself how much i love you. <3)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home