Sunday, August 27, 2006

Seven things that scare me
1. failure
2. rejection
3. losing all the people i love so much
4. chem
5. er jellyfish?
6. getting fat
7. becoming dumber than i already am

Seven things I like the most about myself
1. my eyes
2. the ability to sleep with my eyes open x)
3. my small bones
4. my randomness
5. being the lamest freak ever
6. loving and being loved in return.
7. i don't really like myself much.

Seven most important things in my room
1. My bed. duh.
2. my clothes
3. my desk with all my letters shoved somewhere
4. my stuffed toys!
5. the aircon
6. the radio
7. the window.

Seven random facts about me
1. i'm random.
2. i can sleep with my eyes open yes i can.
3. i sink instead of swimming
4. i just ate a whole bar of chocolate
5. i like my phone
6. i like you
7. my neck is itchy

Seven things I would like to do before I die
1.marry someone i truly love and who loves me back
2.travel around the world with that person
3.have a house in every sngle continent
4. go on a month long yacht cruise
5. have a huge stupendous kitchen to cook and bake
6. eat whatever i want every single day
7. go bungee jumping

Seven things I can do
1. get really really pissed off at myself
2. sleep with my eyes open yes i'm immensely proud of this.
3. sink when everyone else swims
4. eat like a total pig
5. read for one whole day nonstop
6. bake
7. twitch my ears

Seven things I can't do
1. be someone i'm not
2. like fake people
3. swim
4. study
5. make you like me
6. surf
7. dance

Seven things I say the most
1. er
2. sh*t
3. crap
4. wth/wtf
5. lol
6. walao
7. whatever

Seven most favourite celebrities
1. wang shaowei
2. keanu reeves
3. johnny depp
4. adam sandler
5. i
6. don't
7. know

Seven people I would like to see do this
1. ems
2. sam
3. peck
4. rach yeo
5. rach goh
6. yao
7. anyone else.

don't ask me why i'm doing random quizzes. i should be doing work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home