Wednesday, August 16, 2006

chinese peetee presentation tmr! i bet its gonna be good. :D(VINNA its gonna be good! the ppt is super nice!)

hmm. had to do a poem for ss on mon entitled "who i am". every sentence had to start with "i am", which i thought was quite silly at first, but i ended up having fun haha. so here it is.

I am your typical student but
I am not content to fit into any single social stereotype.
I am not who you think i am,
I am not who you want me to be.
I am hardly anything i want to be, yet
I am who i am, and no one else can decide who
I am for me.
I am just another face in the crowd striving for perfection, but
I am FAR from perfect.
I am Katrina.
I am me.

i know its not very well written, but it was what i felt like writing at the time so there.

ohno two weeks of training with her. grar i'll try not to hate it. huh its not as if she cares about us anyway. she only pretends to, but not very well. its so DUH that she likes the smaller *ahemcompetitivesquadahem* people. though they're noisier and more irritating than us. like hello they talk more than us. yet we're the ones that get scolding. if they're so great then just go train them la.

okay back to ss pt now. i don't even know how to present the info and design the booklet yet. i'm gonna get freaking low for design la please. wish me luck, i'm gonna need it.

its about not wanting to!
this is who i am
and this is what i like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home